Have you always wanted to keep honey bees, but aren’t sure how to get started? Then this is the class for you! Steve Lechner of Busy Bee Farm in Larkspur, CO, will cover everything you need to know from day one through the first full year of your bee keeping adventure. Seminar will cover housing, handling, harvesting, equipment, common problems, benefits, and all the other questions you might have about your hive. Sign up now, class space is limited. Click here to register. Last time we sold out of space for this class, so sign up early!
What you will need to do:
- Sign up for the class at City Floral Greenhouse and pay the registration fee of $50/Individual, $65/Couple. (You can also do a phone registration with a credit card by calling the store at 303-399-1177.
- Keep your receipt, this will be your pass into the class.
- Bring a copy of Beekeeping for Dummies with you. This is recommended, but not required.
- Bring a notepad and pencil to keep notes.
- Come hungry; lunch is provided!
We require a minimum of 5 people to sign up for the seminar by 4 pm on Thursday, March 30. If this quota is not met, the class will be postponed and we will email you. Cancellations must be made no later than 4 pm, Thursday, March 30. You can sign up for the class until it starts on Saturday, April 1, but spaces are limited to 15 people. Please retain your receipt for record of payment and for refund if needed.