- Fill in blank spots with fresh annuals or new perennials. Do you have the perfect spot for a new shrub or tree?
- Tidy up – remove weeds and unsightly plants, trim overgrowth and dead branches, edge beds and lawns.
- Trim back flowering plants a bit and water well to refresh – it will stimulate new growth and more bloom.
- Bugged? Sick plants?Treat for pests and disease or remove badly damaged plants.
- Weed and mulch – to prevent new weed growth.
- Water and mulch – to conserve soil moisture.
- Mulch! – to keep soils cooler, add organic resources, or refresh garden paths.