October 18th, 12pm to 1:30pm
Do people always ask you for your chili recipe? Now is the time to show off your cooking skills, especially if you grew those ingredients in your garden!
City Floral is hosting a Chili Cook-Off on Saturday, October 18th, from 12pm to 1:30pm. Any kind of chili is welcome: meaty, green, red, spicy, gringo. Come and share your culinary skills with your neighbors and win a $100 City Floral gift card. Judging will be done by our fabulous customers.
Chili Cook Off Rules
1. Chili must be homemade, no cans please!
2. Any kind of chili is welcome: red, green, meaty, meatless, spicy, gringo. Your favorite recipe is welcome. We’d love to know what ingredients you grew yourself!
3. Limit 12 participants.
4. Our customers will take part in the judging. Judging will take place at1:30pm.
5. Winner will receive a $100 City Floral gift card, 2nd place $75 gift card, 3rdplace $50 gift card.
6. Your recipe must fill at least an 8QT crock pot, please provide your own. We will provide the tasting cups and spoons.
7. Please bring your chili by 12pm on Saturday, October 18th, judging will take place that day. Give a great name to your chili.
Participants must enter by October 11th. Call our store to register: 303-399-1177